~Journal Of A Pleasure Activist~
~Journal Of A Pleasure Activist~ - LiveJournal.com
- September 16, 2005 My new job is so...utterly...tedious. I basically just answer the phone, file, and do spreadsheets on Microsoft Excel all day. I feel like an ingrate because it's close to my house, it's a great environment, and everyone is really nice. It's just so f-ing boring. I guess most peoples' jobs are boring. I guess this is what you call being an adult. I never wanted to accept that. I've always believed that life is what you make it. So for a while there my life was more or less one big...
- September 16, 2005 Stolen from spikyme. This is some funny shit antipinkerton.
- September 14, 2005 Stolen from redjenn93: damn good LA Weekly article.A God With Whom I Am Not Familiar I started a new temp receptionist gig today at a magazine. This place actually looks pretty cool. I'm disappointed because I had a big money gig planned for Friday which had to be rescheduled due to a situation the photographer is having, and now that I have a "real job" I don't when we're going to be able to get around to that. It'll work itself out. These situations always do.
- September 14, 2005 I've found my new favorite place to hang out in Costa Mesa. It's an internet cafe. $10 for 5 hours. Now I can get my geek on without having to be around my mom. They don't actually serve food. But it's right next door to a coffee house and they don't seem to mind if you carry in and eat at the terminal. It's pretty basic-about 40 computers and comfy chairs in a dark, air conditioned room, populated (almost) entirely by geeks with bad posture and worse complexions, gaming their little...
- September 12, 2005 First things first: It's September eleventh. I'm not going to belabor the point but it's an important day in my opinion even though it's not an official holiday or anything. This not having an internet connection in my house thing is sucking so much. I missed fd_midori's book signing because I didn't know about it in time to go. Same with Victor's birthday party, as well as some other stuff I'm in no mood to recount at the moment.Friday, worked on my tan. Done that a lot lately. I'm quite.
- September 8, 2005 Cute pics from my friend marc_e_heucks's birthday party at lifeofreilly's house.fetishmystique and I went to Fetish Bar last Sunday night. It was the first time I've been clubbin' in almost 2 years and I had a fantastic time. Acoording to a certain fetish gossip oriented website I sometimes get naughty with other peoples' genitals at parties...Since when is that a bad thing....
- September 5, 2005 Heres your chance to be naughty AND nice and show that perverts care too! Alsana Sin and Eva Lux are collecting panties, thongs and stockings to be auctioned off in one big lot on erosbids.com. We need naughty girls to donate sexy used items preferably with a signed Polaroid or 8x10 (but anything helps). Whether youre a horny housewife, the girl next door or a diva fetish model, your dirty under things can help! Strip, send and save lives!All profits will go to Red Cross Hurricane Relief. Mail..
- September 4, 2005 Did you know there's a site that rates blogs I found this last night. I have 8.77 points out of 10, ranked 47th our of 217 in the adult blogs category. It's funny to me that I'm in the adult section because I hardly ever talk about sex or porn and when I do, I tend to talk about my thoughts and feelings on the subject rather than the act itself or anything prurient. If you're reading this, you obviously have access to an internet connection and thus more porn than any human being could...
- September 4, 2005 I woke up this morning to Critter literally yelling at the tv because he was so pissed off. They were interviewing the Director of FEMA and he was lying like a damned rug. It was disgusting. I can't even muster up the energy to get mad about it because I have yet to work my way through the dull shock of disbelief. I just can't believe how bad this is. It's like the powers that be wanted people to die. I really think that's what it is. They're thinning the herd. The majority of people...